2013 Honda Accord and CR-V Named Best in Class by Consumer Reports
Both the Accord and CR-V were named the best vehicles in their respective classes by the popular consumer quality association.
Greenfield, WI (I-Newswire) March 7, 2013 - As one of the leading Wisconsin Honda dealerships, Boyland Honda is proud to announce that Consumer Reports has named the 2013 Honda Accord and 2013 Honda CR-V the “Best in Class” for their respective vehicle types. This likely comes as little surprise to loyal Honda drivers, as the Accord has frequently been a fan favorite among sedan drivers and the CR-V helped establish the increasingly popular crossover vehicle market.
It is of little doubt that Honda's dedication to providing drivers with a new range of standard features from basic LX trim levels to the top of the line had an effect on the popularity of their whole line, including the new Accord and CR-V models, available now to Wisconsin drivers. In addition to having generations worth of engineering behind their performance and construction, both vehicles benefited from the suite of updates that now come standard:
• Bluetooth phone and audio streaming – With the prevalence of smartphones, the temptation for drivers to get distracted from the road ahead is even greater, and Honda's inclusion of standard Bluetooth makes it easier for drivers to stay connected while remaining focused.
• SMS text messaging capabilities – As with phone calls, texting is one of the most distracting activities a driver can engage in behind the wheel, and Honda has made it possible to handle texts hands-free.
• Rearview camera – Many drivers probably thought there was little they could ever do to get rid of blind spots when backing up their vehicle, but Honda's inclusion of a standard camera system does just that.
• Touchscreen infotainment system – While practically every automaker offers some type of infotainment system, very few have them included as standard equipment. The technology hub for these new vehicles, Honda's i-MID, is truly revolutionary.
• Steering wheel-mounted controls – Although the i-MID can be navigated with its touchscreen, each new Honda also includes convenient steering wheel-mounted controls, so the driver's hands and eyes can stay focused on the road while they remain in full control of music, phone calls, and more.
Complete reports for all of the award winners can be found in the April issue of Consumer Reports.
For more information on the award-winning Accord and CR-V, or to schedule a test drive, contact Boyland Honda. Their dealership is located at 6141 South 47th Street in Greenfield, Wisconsin, and the sales team is on-site six days a week to help new drivers discover their next vehicle. Drivers looking to browse can also drop by the open lot on Sundays.
About Boyland Honda
Boyland Honda in Greenfield, WI treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. More.. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. We even have someone on staff who speaks Spanish. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!Less..
6141 S 27th St
Phone : (877) 843-7886
Published On:March 7, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.