1105 Media Has 'Got Your Ticket to Code'
Celebrating 20 years of education and training for the developer community, Visual Studio Live! returns to Orlando as part of Live! 360
Chatsworth, CA (I-Newswire) August 19, 2013 - 1105 Media's Enterprise Computing Group -the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines - has announced that Visual Studio Live! will return to anchor Live! 360, taking place November 18 - 22, 2013 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL, as one of four co-located events that comprise the conference. SharePoint Live!, SQL Server Live!, and Modern Apps Live! round out the event.
Visual Studio Live! 2013 is being billed as 'Your backstage pass to the Microsoft Platform' and Visual Studio Live! Orlando will be the last stop on the 2013 'Tour'. With the Beatles-inspired headline, 'We've Got Your Ticket to Code,' the conference brings together developers, software architects and designers for exclusive access to five days of unbiased and cutting-edge education on the Microsoft platform.
"Windows and Visual Studio are being refreshed again, Web programing grows more complex, the need to develop mobile apps across numerous platforms is stronger than ever and the cloud is going gangbusters.
Visual Studio Live! tames this beast of an industry, in a way that's fun, interactive and engaging, with content delivered by some of the best speakers in the Microsoft developer community," says Andrew Brust, Conference Co-Chair for this year's event. Rocky Lhotka, who Chairs the event with Brust, chimes in: "Plus, there's the great content in Modern Apps Live!, SQL Server Live! and SharePoint Live! that's also available to attendees. It's easy to see why Visual Studio Live! Orlando is this year's must-attend developer conference."
Visual Studio Live! Orlando includes:
• More than 60 technical sessions and workshops presented by industry experts on a wide range of topics for developers, application developers, software architects, and designers
• Training on HTML5, XAML, Windows Azure, Web, and Visual Studio
• Keynote presentations from top thought leaders in the industry
• The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow developers and IT Pros from around the world - last year more than 30 countries were represented
• Unparalleled access to the speakers, all leading minds in the industry, from engaging lunchtime activities to one-on-one discussions before or after sessions
• A variety of networking and social functions that will help build valuable relationships for today and tomorrow!
More information about Visual Studio Live! Orlando can be found at vslive.com/Orlando. Registration is currently open.
As an added benefit, Visual Studio Live! Orlando attendees will also have access to the three other Live! 360 co-located events at no additional charge:
- - SharePoint Live! helps businesses maximize the value of SharePoint. Along with covering current versions of SharePoint, this event will also focus on the newly-released version, and how to deal with migration and update issues that this release involves. splive360.com
- - SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. sqllive360.com
- - Modern Apps Live!, presented in partnership with Magenic, brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the latest and greatest techniques in low-cost, high-value application development. modernappslive.com
Visual Studio Live! Orlando offers exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Navid Davani at 949.265.1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Ani Arth at 703.876.5044 or at email@example.com.
# # #
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
Live! 360 / 1105 Media
About Live! 360/1105 Media Inc
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; More..seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.Less..
Published in:Events / Trade Shows
Published On:August 19, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Showtime Does An INSOLITO for Hero!
Cecil "Cec" Murphey Will Teach the Six Practical Ways to Make Money as a Christian Writer
TCPR Clients Gifted Nations Slated to Deliver a "Knock- Out Performance" at Spring Amateur Boxing Showdown
All Aboard! Liquid Investments Joins The Real Estate Guys Radio Show On The 12th Annual Investor Summit At Sea 2014
Alpha Center for Divorce Mediation Is Hosting a Workshop March 15th