10% Discount on Emergency Plumbing Service for DEP Violations and Notices by Manhattan Plumbing Company
Manhattan Plumbing Company in NYC offering 10% discount on all emergency plumbing services for DEP violations and notices. Call First Choice Plumbing for a free consultation at (718) 725-9622.
Manhattan, NY (I-Newswire) December 20, 2012 - First Choice Plumbing Corp. has been serving Manhattan Residential and Commercial customers from the last 25 years with other Boroughs - The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. With our Licensed and Insured Master plumbers as well as latest plumbing equipment we always do flawless jobs. First Choice Plumbing Corp. deliver results in time on the work done effectively and efficiently.
Types of various NYC DEP violations and notices:
• Three Day Notice: A NYC DEP (Department of Environmental Protection) Three Day Notice is generally a notice to repair a defective leaking water service. The DEP may at their discretion opt to extend the period of the notice, or take swifter action if an emergency condition is being created by the leak.
• Ten Day Notice : This notice is generally issued after the DEP has shut off a water service due to a failure to respond to a previous DEP notice or an emergency condition. A Ten Day Notice will result in a $500.00 DEP charge appearing on a future water bill. The property owner must respond to NYC DEP. If there is no response from the property owner the DEP can return to the site to permanently plug the service in question.
• DEP Cease and Desist Order: These notices involve defective house sewers that are creating roadway wash-outs, undermines, etc.
First Choice Plumbing specialize in all types of violations. DOB, ECB & DEP Violations. If you require same-day or next-day service in response to any City issued violation you can depend on us. At First Choice Plumbing of NYC - we are dependable 24/7 , licensed and insured. We are bonded and insured for your protection. We are available 24/7 , 365 days a year to provide emergency services for your plumbing, heating and sewer problems promptly and competently with the least disorder to your home. We are aware of your distress during emergencies and our master plumbers will promptly arrive at your house or place of business. Call First Choice Plumbing for a free consultation at (718) 725-9622.
For more details please visit:
Other Services First Choice Plumbing Corp. offers:
• Complete Plumbing and Drain Services
• Emergency Violation Removal Service
• Video Camera Pipe Inspection Service
• Residential and Commercial Services
• Installation of Faucets, Shower, Boilers
• Leaky Pipes
• Violations Removed
• Appliance Hook-Ups
• Hot Water Heaters
• Faucets, Shower, Boilers
• Ceiling Pipes
• Heating Repairs
• Gas Piping Specialists
• Water Mains Installed
• New Installation
• Water Jetting
• Sewers & Drains
For more services please visit:
Areas First Choice Plumbing Corp. Cover:
24 Hrs. Emergency Service
Licensed Plumbing Contractors
We are Bonded and Insured for your protection
103 - 04 Rockaway BLVD,
Ozone Park, N.Y. 11417
Phone: (718) 725-9622, (718) 322-7045
Emergency: (718) 614-4884
Fax: (718) 297-1074
First Choice Plumbing Corp.
First Choice Plumbing
103 - 04 Rockaway Blvd
Ozone Park, New York
Phone : 718-725-9622
Tags:Emergency Service Manhattan Master Plumbers Experienced plumber NYC Dep Violation Notice of Violation NYC DEP Notice Plumbing Violations
Published On:December 20, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
IWC Aims for Business Opportunities in Zambia at CBM-TEC
Sino Holdings Group Announces the Launch of Even More Sizes of Foldable Crates
Shimco Nominated for Business Excellence Awards
Recovery Analytics Session Added to SMi Group's Inaugural Big Data & Analytics for E&P Event
ME Series Inductive Sensor Designed as a Drop-In Replacement for Embedded Magnetostrictive Position Sensors and Potentiometers in Hydraulic Cylinders